datagrid got corrupt

Guest

I have a datagrid and have a bound column(select) to select the row that was populated from Database.
When I select a particular row it selects the wrong row meaning it highlights the worng row and the data gets reordered each time.

It was working fine so far and no changes to the code was done.

Any help would be really appreciated and we need to fix it soon since it is happening in the Production system

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

save the name of the datagrid, delete the grid from the designer and add it
back, change the name to the saved name. see if that helps.

Guest

I did try deleting the grid and added the grid back again and complied the project and still it is rearranging the data and selecting the wrong data.

Basically the data gets re arranged when doing a post back of the web form.

Am I missing something here.
Any help would be appreciated.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney
Sree said:
I have a datagrid and have a bound column(select) to select the row that
was populated from Database.
When I select a particular row it selects the wrong row meaning it
highlights the worng row and the data gets reordered each time.

It was working fine so far and no changes to the code was done.

Any help would be really appreciated and we need to fix it soon since it
is happening in the Production system

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

post a small but complete program which demonstrates the problem.
go here to find out what a small but complete program is
http://www.yoda.arachsys.com/csharp/complete.html

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney