DataGrid Header and Footer Question

stephen

Hi,
I have a datagrid that has numerous records, so I put it in <div></div> with
a horizontal and vertical scroll bar, when I scroll the header and footer
disappear (becoz of scrolling) and its hard to understand the columns.

Is there a way to make the header and footer static so that I can scroll and
see the data but see the header and footer at the same time? Is there any
other method that someone could suggest?

Appreciate all your help,
Stephen