Datagrid Header on All Printed Pages

Jay

In an asp.net app I need to print a lengthy datagrid. How can this be done
and still have the datagrid header appear on all printed pages? I am not
using VStudio or Reportin Services.... just an asp.net app written in
notepad. Thanks a lot.

Jay

Thanks a lot, however, I'm not sure these apply to a datagrid. How would I
insert these tags into a datagrid?

Alan Samet

I believe that some of the styles (e.g. DataGridHeaderStyle) get added
as css attributes of the table that are rendered with the datagrid.

-Alan

Jay

Thanks. I've been doing an awful lot of searching for an example, however,
cannot find one. Lots of examples of the css tags... just not integrated
with a datagrid. Any ideas where I can find an example?

Alan Samet

Not off the top of my head. I'd write one for you, but I'm on my way
out the door. Could a Repeater do what you need?

-Alan

Jay

Actually, a repeater could work. I'm still trying to find sample using a
datagrid, however, will also look for repeater as well. Thanks.