DataGrid: htmlinputfile looses info at pageindex_changed event

Guest

Hi,

does anybody have a hint how to solve this.

I have a datagrid with a template column (all in code behind technique).
the datagrid has paging with ten items.

when I select the paging arrow to switch to the next page everything works fine except that
the htmlinputfile items looses their last input.

What I would like to do is to cache them (e.g. in the session) so when one pages through the
datagrid, I can recycle them and the user mustn't rebrowse for the files to upload.

But this seems not to be possible, because where could I cache them?

In the InstantiateIn method, I can not cache them, because I don't know to which
datagrid item they belong.

I thought I could get the parent control of the container control parameter of the
InstantiateIn method, but the parent property is not set.

Is there another method where I can cache them?

Thank you.