    <%@ Register TagPrefix="asp" Assembly="System.Web.Controls" %>

    Any help would be appreciated.
    thx
    dave, Jan 27, 2005

  2. dave

    Tim Howard Guest

    We cheated. We managed to do it by having our login page as a mobile web
    controls page (mobile web project) which then called a standard asp.net page
    with standard controls... we also made our session cookieless (whilst still
    calling our cookie in code) which also seemed to help. We needed this just
    to get Pocket ie to work under GPRS (we were getting incomplete pages coming
    through and the javascript was being chopped - no matter where on the page
    it was). It was weird in that if you refresh the page the code would then
    all be present and correct.

    The code had previously worked while our Pocket PC was in its cradle on
    Pocket ie, and in another browser NetFront (even under GPRS). We never
    actually worked out why... go figure???? (possibly a WAP/GPRS gateway
    issue - but that doesn't explain why NetFront worked). That's Pocket ie for
    you I guess. It took us about four days to get this solution to a simple and
    annoying problem.

    Regards
    Tim

    Tim Howard, Jan 28, 2005