    Why it downloads the data to local computer first?

    Thanks

    Kai
    kai, Oct 30, 2003

  2. kai

    MSFT Guest

    HI Kai,

    I am not sure what you mean "it downloads the all the data to local
    computer", and hwo you find it? For ASp.NET DataGrid control, ASp.NET
    server will render HTML code to client. You can get these data from IE's
    menu "view/source". Did you mean this?

    Luke
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)
    MSFT, Oct 31, 2003

  3. kai

    MSFT Guest

    Hi Kai,

    Any updates? Has the problem been reslved?

    MSFT, Nov 4, 2003