    doing this? and perhaps there are easier or better ways?

    Thanks
    Jason
    Jason, Nov 11, 2003

  2. Jason

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    Have you stopped to consider how confusing that would be to a user seeing
    three nested levels of datagrids? That's information overload. One
    suggestion is to provide a drill thru link that can take the user one level
    down if they needed to. Try to keep it simple instead of going for the wow
    factor.

    regards

    --

    -----------
    Got TidBits?
    "Jason" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Ok so i have a dataset with 3 data tables in it. I would like to be able

    > represent this data in the best way possible. the three datatables have
    > relations. Although i havent created any such programmatical

    relationships,
    > the tables are related.
    >
    > My initial thoughts were to have 1 parent datagrid with child datagrids
    > inside the parent datagrid to display this information. How would i go

    about

    Alvin Bruney, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Jason

    Steve Guest

    Tried this http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306154?

    Regards,
    Steve

    PS I'd agree with Alvin that three levels is probably a level too far!

    Steve, Nov 11, 2003