    --
    Regards,
    Craig
    Craig, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Hi Craig,

    As for the DataGrid's displaying problem in webform's design view when
    nested in a MultiPage control's PageView, I've also done some tests and it
    seems that this is a existing behavior of the PageView control element. In
    fact, the problem also occur on other template databinding controls such as
    Repeater , DataList... And currently we need to move it outside the
    PageView element to see its designView.
    Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    Get Preview at ASP.NET whidbey
    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Jul 21, 2004

  3. Craig

    Craig Guest

    RE: Datagrid is not visible at design time when placed in/on a Mul

    Hi Steven,
    Thanks for replying.

    Is this an IDE issue or a control issue?

    --
    Regards,
    Craig

    Craig, Jul 21, 2004
  4. RE: Datagrid is not visible at design time when placed in/on a Mul

    Hi Graig,

    I think this is more specified to the webcontrol. Also, not only with the
    MultiPage's PageView control , I've checked its source code and there
    hasn't been any particular code or attribute for the designtime setting. So
    the problem is likely due to the collaboration with the PageView and the
    Template DataBound controls together on design-time enviroment . Anyway,
    I'm sorry for any inconvenience it bring to you.
    Thanks for your understanding.

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Jul 22, 2004