    not working for me suddenly.

    Thanks
    Nedu
    Nedu N, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Hi Nedu,

    Check that the "Handles DataGrid.ItemCreated" clause is still on your
    subroutine handler.

    I've had occasions when VS.NET has mysteriously removed that clause.

    "Nedu N" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Experts,
    >
    > All of sudden the delete confirmation is not working for me on my

    datagrid
    > (it was working 2 days ago..couldn't figure out the cause). I am trying to
    > add an 'onsubmit' attribute to the Delete link button (in the

    onItemCreated
    > event...and i tried with onItemDataBound event too)..
    >
    > Is there something (some options/setting) i would have changed so that it

    is

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Dec 4, 2003

  3. Nedu,

    You may want to try this article I wrote on the subject:
    http://builder.com.com/5100-6373-1049811.html

    I don't know what your situation is without seeing some code, but I think
    this will help you out.

    Robert McLaws
    ASP.NET MVP

    Robert McLaws, Dec 4, 2003