DataGrid.Items.Count and DataGrid Paging...

Green Start Button

Hello, Folks!

How can you get the DataGrid.Items.Count to reflect the FULL record count instead of displaying the page size?

I'm using this property and all it's displaying is the page size of 10.

TIA...

Marina

Count the number of rows in the data source.

The grid is correct - it only has the number of items that is the page size. It is the datasource that has them all.
Hello, Folks!

How can you get the DataGrid.Items.Count to reflect the FULL record count instead of displaying the page size?

I'm using this property and all it's displaying is the page size of 10.

TIA...

Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
You can't the total record count from the datagrid property if you are using paging, instead you must get it from the dataset. It be something like this:

ds.Tables(0).Rows.Count