Datagrid Link

Arun

Hi,
If I click on Select column from the datagrid, then I should be able to
display information corresponding to
a particular query based on that row in a datagrid in a different page.

For. eg :

We have two table one is master and another is detail.

In first grid we have information from master table. There is select column.
After clicking select the related information from detail table should be
displayed in another grid on different page.

Please send me the code for that or url where i will get the code of this
one.

Regrds,
Poonam Jha