DataGrid loses content

parker.scott

I have a web page with two text boxes and a DataGrid with controls.
During postback, the textboxes will have whatever value the user put
in, but the DataGrid has nothing at all. grid.Items.Count == 0, even if
I load it with information before displaying it.

To make this more frustrating, I only see this on the server. Testing
locally I have the value during postback that I need. Any thoughts?

Thanks