Datagrid : massive headings when no data to display

Bazza Formez

Hi there,

I'm new to this... This is a visual formatting problem.

I have two web forms that relate to each other in a master / child type
manner.
Select a table row in the datagrid on the master form (Clients), and you are
redirected to another form showing the children (Client Contacts in this
case).

This works fine, until I select a row in master that currently has no
children. In this case, the child form presents with a very large &
unappealing header for the grid...

Any ideas ?

thanks,

Bazza

Lowell Heddings

One of the workarounds that I've always used for this is to remove the
height value of the datagrid in the property page. This allows it to be
automatically set, and won't result in that ugly header.

I'm sure there is a better way to do it, but that's always worked for me.

Lowell

Bazza Formez

Now why didn't I think of that ?

Worked a treat, many thanks Lowell !