datagrid memory leak?

Guest

okay, I have a wierd problem. first of all, when my app loads, it uses a lot
of memory. Most of which goes away if I minimize and reopen the application.
Second problem is that I have a datagrid on the application and as long as a
mouse is moving over the datagrid, it keeps accumulating memory and never
releases it. I don't have any events that should be causing this. Also, if I
move the mouse over other parts of the form, not the datagrid, the amount of
memory used doesn't go up. The only way to release the memory is to minimize
the app and restore it.

any idea why the datagrid isn't releasing the memory?