Datagrid/Mozilla

Simon Abolnar

I have datagrid with button column on my web page.
I use ItemDataBound to disable some buttons on evaluation.

Everything works OK in IE.
In Mozilla Firefox buttons are not disabled.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for help!

Simon

Guest

Can you show us some of the code you used to disable the button column?

And can you also show us the client HTML where the button column is disabled?

thanx

Simon Abolnar

Private Sub dgrIzpitniRoki_ItemDataBound(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
dgrIzpitniRoki.ItemDataBound

e.Item.Cells(0).Enabled = False

End Sub

HTML Source code:

<input type="submit" name="dgrGrid:_ctl2:Button1" value="Submit"
id="dgrGrid__ctl2_Button1" style="height:22px;width:51px;" />

I think the problem is with <td disabled="disabled"> that works with IE, but
not with Mozilla. Is it any way to solve this?

Thanks for help,

Simon Abolnar