Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Bruno Alexandre, Jun 30, 2006.

  1. what do you want to say as multi header?

    --

    Bruno Alexandre
    (a Portuguese in Københanv, Danmark)

    Bruno Alexandre, Jun 30, 2006

  2. Bruno Alexandre

    Etariq Guest

    Etariq, Jun 30, 2006

  3. Bruno Alexandre

    Etariq Guest

    what i mean is the Standard Grid View Has the Col Header from the DB and we
    can Edit it after bounding , but i need some headers to have a top Level to
    say Like Totals of ... and under it the Colmn name
    Like this:

    USD Volume

    LBP Volume

    Year

    Retail
    Cash
    Total

    Retail
    Cash
    Total
    c/v in USD

    Grand Total
    c/v in USD
    Net Cards
    Issued (#)
    Total Cards
    Average
    per Transaction USD

    2005

    536,
    2,
    3,

    97,
    15,325,
    15,422,930
    10,276,

    13,
    13,
    12,
    1

    Or somthing like this :

    Product Type

    Branch
    Lady Cards
    Youth Cards
    Gift Cards
    Bonus Cards
    Access 24
    Access
    Total
    Total (%)

    010 - bobo
    7.90

    011 - toto
    0.91

    012 - haha
    0.50

    Etariq, Jul 1, 2006
  4. so why dont you use the header template under a template field and use <br/>
    to separete the lines?
    like:

    <asp:TemplateField SortExpression="whatever" >

    <HeaderTemplate>
    USD Volume<br />LBP Volume
    </HeaderTemplate>

    <ItemTemplate>
    <%#Eval("catC")%>
    </ItemTemplate>

    <EditItemTemplate>
    <asp:DropDownList DataSource="<%# getColCategories %>"
    DataTextField="cTxt" DataValueField="cVal" runat="Server" ID="catC"
    ValidationGroup="Update" />
    </EditItemTemplate>

    <FooterTemplate>
    What you need in Footer