Datagrid Nav buttons and numeric buttons

Jeremy Jones

is there a way to get both the nav buttons of next and previous, as
well as the numeric buttons?

Masudur

is there a way to get both the nav buttons of next and previous, as
well as the numeric buttons?

Well seems to me that you are indicating the pager portion of the
datagrid...

create your own pager control for that...
or
you can customize the pager row of the datagrid.....

do constract your custom paging control in row create event of grid
view...

Thanks...
Masudur
http://www.kaz.com.bd