  1. mholli

    mholli Guest

    I have tried tried dropping a datagrid on an aspx page and then settting the dataource property and calling rebind. Nothing shows up on the page. Is there something wrong with our IIS config?

    mholli, Oct 23, 2003

  2. mholli

    PaulMac Guest

    Is there at least one row of data? If nothing is returned from the query,
    the datagrid does not display.

    Paul

    PaulMac, Oct 23, 2003

  3. Hi,

    Firstly I want to thank Paul for his great help in this issue. Please refer
    to his response carefully.

    To make sure that your IIS config works correctly with the datagrid web
    control, we can test the following walkthrough.

    Walkthrough: Displaying Data in a Web Forms Page
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbcon/html/
    vbwlkWalkthroughDisplayingDataInGridInWebFormsPage.asp
    "...
    In the walkthrough, you will display information from the Northwind
    Categories table in a data grid on the page..."

    I hope it helps.

    Best regards,

    Jacob Yang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support