Datagrid not responding

Guest

Hi all,

First of all, what just happened to the Datagrid discussions?

Second, I have posted this one before, and I still can't fix this. I am using a datagrid to display paged data. Whenever you click on the page you want to see, it won't do anything. I notice that I have a JavaScript Error: Expected ';' in line blah bah. The line that has a problem is one generated by the data grid control:
theform = document._ctl4:Quotes;

Normally this means that I have missed a ';' somewhere previous to this line. I have searched my other javascript code (most of it obtained from www.dynamicdrive.com), and found a missing ';'. I fixed that on my development machine, and it still gives me the same error. The next step I did was to remove all javascript from the page. I STILL got the error.

So, this leads me to believe that there may be a bug, or something. To see the behavior, you can go to www.bradsimon.com/allquotes.aspx, and see it for your self. I also have the same problem on a customer's shopping cart, where the edit / delete does not work. You can see this on www.kibbi.com, just put some merchandise in your shopping cart, but you won't be able to delete it or edit the quantity.

The other javascript I put in both of these sites is for the navigation. Since I did take it all out on my test machine, and the problem still occurred, I cannot see where it is anything but the code from the Datagrid.

I am using MSIE 6 (latest, patched). Netscape 7.0 does not work either.

Please help, this has been going on far too long. Thanks