    Solomon

    -----------------------

    <Id>NLSiEfYvfUq+IcuG6H9gvg==</Id>

    Solomon Raja via .NET 247, May 1, 2004

  2. Hi Solomon,

    There may be several reasons why it might not be showing up:

    a) You haven't properly bound your data to the control. Use
    the DataBind() method. Here is a link to the ASP.NET
    Quickstart on Data Binding Server Controls:
    http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/doc/webdatabinding.aspx

    b) The DataGrid control is not supported under MMIT.
    Therefore, it may not render correctly on certain mobile
    browsers because HTML tables are used. As an alternative,
    try using the ObjectList control.

    c) Your page output may be too large for the targeted device. Try
    disabling the page viewstate by adding this directive at the top of
    your page:

    <%@ Page EnableViewState="false" %>

    I hope this information is helpful.

    Thanks,