DataGrid Not Visible when the file been uploaded in the Internet

Solomon Raja via .NET 247

Hi
After unloading my files,and try to execute the file in the browser, i was able to view my page but the datagrid control in corresponding page was not displayed in the screen. Can anyone solve this for me

From
Solomon

Jean-Luc David [MS-MVP]

Hi Solomon,

There may be several reasons why it might not be showing up:

a) You haven't properly bound your data to the control. Use
the DataBind() method. Here is a link to the ASP.NET
Quickstart on Data Binding Server Controls:
http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/doc/webdatabinding.aspx

b) The DataGrid control is not supported under MMIT.
Therefore, it may not render correctly on certain mobile
browsers because HTML tables are used. As an alternative,
try using the ObjectList control.

c) Your page output may be too large for the targeted device. Try
disabling the page viewstate by adding this directive at the top of
your page:

<%@ Page EnableViewState="false" %>

I hope this information is helpful.

Thanks,