datagrid object problem..

Rich Buckley

I am using the datagrid class. I have successfully
deployed one site based on SqlServer and it works fine.
The one I am doing now is Access-based and I am getting
an error doing the insert. I trace through and the last
set of steps I successfully complete are:

' EVENT HANDLER: InitRow
Public Sub InitRow(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal
e As DataGridInitRowEventArgs)
e.Row("Jobdescr") = "Replace me"
End Sub

Right after this I get the dreaded 80004005

[HttpException (0x80004005): Invalid CurrentPageIndex
value. It must be >= 0 and < the PageCount.]

System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGrid.CreateControlHierarchy
(Boolean useDataSource)
System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataList.OnDataBinding
(EventArgs e)
System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataList.DataBind()
BWSLib.MyPage.UpdateDataView() in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Jobtime4\TestEditableGrid.vb:71
BWSLib.MyPage.OnInsert(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Jobtime4\TestEditableGrid.vb:158
System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs
e)

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBa
ckEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent
(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String
eventArgument)
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent
(NameValueCollection postData)
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()

What can this be? I haven't even gotten to my Insert
command yet...

Thanks,

Rich