Datagrid: Old data after update

marty

I did some searchs, but can't find the answer to my problems.

I have a editable DataGrid.
I do an update of one of the rows.
Postback "OnUpdateCommand"
Call Oracle proc to do that actual update, which in turn creates a new
row (effective dating).
Call BindGrid which retrieves the rows and binds the data to the grid
again.

Old data is showing in the DataGrid still. If I do a Edit then cancel
the new data shows. If I step through the code (ie: take some time)
the new data will show.

I'm running locally. I'm thinking it's something to do with IE caching
the data, but can't figure it out. ie 6.0.

Onwuka Emeka

Check the procedure that loads data unto the grid when it loads before your
update make sure it only loads when your page is not posting back i.e

if (!Page.IsPostBack)
{
grid.DataSource = GetDataSource();
grid.DataBind();
}

there is a posibility that the grid re-binds with the old values before the
OnUpdateCommand executes.

marty

I verified that already. All of my pages have that if statement. This
only seems to be happening with IE. Firefox doesn't show the old
values.