Datagrid on Webform - How to update? Help

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ash, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. Ash

    Ash Guest

    Hi,

    I'm using Vb.NET webform, connecting to sql server database on the local
    machine. I used datagrid propery builder to add the edit, update and cancel
    colum. On the code, i have:

    System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
    SqlDataAdapter1.Fill(DataSet11)
    DataGrid1.DataBind()
    End Sub

    When i run the page, i can see the content on the browser, but when i click
    on update, nothing happens.
    Any tips/ideas how i can do the update?

    Thanks,
    Ash