datagrid onitemcommand not firing

Sonal

Here's my problem.
I have a Button. On clicking, it binds data to datagrid grid1
grid1 has a Column of LinkButton
OnItemCommand of this grid1 binds data to datagrid grid2
It binds data to grid1. But when I click on any of the LinkButtons of
grid1
the OnItemCommand doesnt fireup. On debugging, the control doesnt even
enter this OnItemCommand. All I get is, "error on Page" on the aspx
page, on clicking the LinkButton.
I tested the samething by removing the Button, with the two DataGrids.
It works fine, but with this Button it simply doesnt.
Does somebody know what the problem is?
Thank you.
Sonal

Sushila [MVP]

Check if you are handling PostBack in Page_Load event
-Regards
Sushila
Visual ASP/ASP.NET MVP