DataGrid ordering

Wayne M J

By default, I notice that the DG is LIFO (Last in First Out) which appends
all new values to the end of the table.

Is there a way to order it such that all new entries will appear at the top,
without resorting to using a holding DB, as this looks to be an option:
Create a DB/Table using the session_id, insert the users operations, return
them in order using an index/primary_key.

Taking the DB path is no trouble for me, but if there is an easier or more
efficient way of doing I would appreciate any suggestions.

John Saunders

Wayne M J said:
By default, I notice that the DG is LIFO (Last in First Out) which appends
all new values to the end of the table.

Actually, I don't think the DataGrid is ordered at all. I think the order
depends on the order of the DataSource.

Wayne M J

In John Saunders bitched
and moaned:
Actually, I don't think the DataGrid is ordered at all. I think the
order depends on the order of the DataSource.

From reading more, that is how it appears. I might actually use the temp-DB
option, gives me a chance to `fool around.`