Datagrid overlaping text below?

Barney Yohannes

I am sure some of you who are extremely dynamic will help me on this simple question

I have a hyperlink below a datagrid. That works great. However, when I click on my datagrid update button, the datagrid becomes bigger and takes more space downward, and then my hyperlink overlays over the datagrid. Moreover, when/if I change the text size of my Internet Explorer, I arrive at the same problem, that is, my datagrid and my hyperlink overlap on each other.

By now you should know what my question is... I am simply wandering how I can change my datagrid so that it doesn’t overlap with the other texts below it.

Salutation
Barney

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Your post went unanswered. Have you resolved this issue?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]