    By now you should know what my question is... I am simply wandering how I can change my datagrid so that it doesn’t overlap with the other texts below it.

    Salutation
    Barney

    Barney Yohannes, Feb 20, 2004

    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
    Got tidbits? Get it here...
    http://tinyurl.com/3he3b
    "Barney Yohannes" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I am sure some of you who are extremely dynamic will help me on this

    simple question.

    > I have a hyperlink below a datagrid. That works great. However, when I

    click on my datagrid update button, the datagrid becomes bigger and takes
    more space downward, and then my hyperlink overlays over the datagrid.
    Moreover, when/if I change the text size of my Internet Explorer, I arrive
    at the same problem, that is, my datagrid and my hyperlink overlap on each
    other.

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Mar 2, 2004