Datagrid overlapping text below it

Barnabas Yohannes

I’ve asked this question few days ago. However, I did not get a reply. So, I thought may be I should rephrase my questions. This is my question

Why is my datagrid overlapping any text that is bellowing it

In other words, I cannot have any links, texts, and/or images bellow my datagrid because my datagrid overlaps anything below it

Please help!!

Scott Mitchell [MVP]

Let me guess, you are using GridLayout?

Change your page design to FlowLayout and remove the style attribute from
your Web controls in the HTML portion, and everything will be fine...
--

Scott Mitchell
(e-mail address removed)