datagrid paging - customising paging style

wh1974

I've found several posts on the question that I'm about to ask but have
found that all link to a page on a website requiring a subscription.

The problem I'm having is that in the paging row of a DataGrid I'd like
to display both the "1, 2, 3,..." style and the "next | prev" style.

It looks like I'm going to have to resort to using the DataGrid's
automatic paging for the "1, 2, 3,..." style and add the "next | prev"
style above the DataGrid manually. I'm not sure how it's going to look
so was wondering whether it is possible to have them both on the same
line.

Any suggestions?
Wayne