Datagrid Paging Not Showing Numbers

Colin Graham

i have set my dataset paging allowpaging=true and i have got my
dataset working correctly, however my datagrid uses < > symbols for
navigation throught the records. I require the grid to show page
numbers for navigation through the records how do i get this to work.

Thanks in advance

Colin Graham

www.ulsterit.com

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Colin,

Do you have something like this in your .aspx page for the grid?

<PagerStyle PageButtonCount="4" Mode="NumericPages"></PagerStyle>

Ken
Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]