    I need to do to get this field "emailaddress".

    Thanks,
    Shahid

    Shahid Juma, Jul 12, 2005

  2. Shahid Juma

    snt Guest

    >From your question, its not very clear exactly what you are looking
    for. You can make use of events such as "ItemDataBound" and
    "ItemCreated" to format and manipulate the datagrid output. For
    example, you can add a button to a cell with a javascript function with
    email as an argument. I would suggest you to read more on the above
    mentioned datagrid events to get more idea. Hope this helps.

    snt
    http://www.onlinemall.com
    http://www.flexoweb.com

    snt, Jul 12, 2005