Datagrid - Please help

Shahid Juma

Hi,

I have a datagrid and I have successfully binded the data.

I need to however in the code acces a particular element. For example,
I have a table and I list all the elements, username, email address,
etc. I need to grab the email address that I just got from the Access
DB on to my datagrid so I can send an auotmated email once a button has
been clicked.

Any ideas? I have read up on the Datagrid and I can't seem to find what
I need to do to get this field "emailaddress".

Thanks,
Shahid

snt

From your question, its not very clear exactly what you are looking
for. You can make use of events such as "ItemDataBound" and
"ItemCreated" to format and manipulate the datagrid output. For
example, you can add a button to a cell with a javascript function with
email as an argument. I would suggest you to read more on the above
mentioned datagrid events to get more idea. Hope this helps.

snt
http://www.onlinemall.com
http://www.flexoweb.com