Datagrid - populate with subset of an XML file

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Andy, May 24, 2004.

  1. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Hi,
    I want to fill a datagrid with results from a team.
    I am looking to fill datagrids with queries similar to "The most
    recent 5 results", or "All youth team results".
    It shouldn't be that hard but is escaping me at present. I can do
    this till the cows come home in SQL, but I'm new to working with XML
    files.
    e.g. XML file...
    (I hope this XML file comes out OK, I've had CRLF problems before, so
    have put it in a code block)

    <code>

    <games>
    <game>