Datagrid Problem

pargat singh

Hello .Net Users

I have two datagrid on page and one move button(button).
Both datagrid has same data like client_id,client_name.
I want to do the following

1. When i click on second datagrid i want that row to be highlighted.

( I added a template column and add select button and
OnItemCommand="HighLightME"

Sub HighLightME(ByVal source As Object, ByVal e As
System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridCommandEventArgs) Handles
DataGrid1.ItemCommand
If Session("test") = 1 Then
Session("oObj").Item.BackColor =
System.Drawing.Color.white End If

e.Item.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.Green
LastColoredIndex = e
Session("oObj") = LastColoredIndex
Session("test") = "1"

End Sub

Where LastColoredIndex = Public LastColoredIndex As
System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridCommandEventArgs

it is working fine but the problem is when i select second row first
row remain green and after click second row also become green.So i
endup with both green row,but i want when i click on second row first
row should change back to original color.Please help.

2.Suppose No.1 is working.When i click on first datagrid selected row
should be highlighted (Same as No.1) and when i press Move button
selected row from first datagrid should move under the selected row of
second datagrid.

Can anyone please help me.
I am using vb.net.
Please provide sample code.