    How can I solve this problem?

    Can someone help me out please.
    Thanks in Advance
    Xarky, Apr 5, 2005

  2. Use Flow Layout.

    --
    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Apr 5, 2005

  3. Xarky

    xarky d_best Guest

    Hi,
    Problem solved.

    Another simple problem, how do I adjust the column widths of the
    datagrid because I can't find the correct property?

    Thanks

    xarky d_best, Apr 5, 2005
  4. Depends how you define the columns. Generally, you can't fully control
    column width. Browser will "help" you in that. In certain cases it will
    ignore your instructions and set the width according to its own rules..

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Apr 5, 2005
  5. Xarky

    xarky d_best Guest

    Hi,
    Regarding the first problem,

    I am placing the datagrid into a grid layout panel, the other components
    into antoher grid layout panel and then both grid layout panels into a
    flow layout panel. Doing this, problem still persists.

    If I do only datagrid + grid layout panel of components in a flow layout
    panel, solution works, but I'm having the datagrid put on the left hand
    side of the flow layout and I would like to put it in the top center of
    the panel.

    Below I drew a simple diagram of what I have. I would like to move the
    grid(DataGrid) to the center, so that empyt space is divided on both
    sides.

    ****************************
    * Grid Empty space *
    * Grid Empty space *
    * Components............. *
    * Components............. *
    * *
    * *
    * *
    * *

    Does there exist some sort of seperator that I can put before but near
    to the datagrid?

    I hope someone understands my problem.
    Thanks

    xarky d_best, Apr 5, 2005