DataGrid Problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Ingeborg, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Ingeborg

    Ingeborg Guest

    Hi.

    I have a DataGrid, and it works fine, but when I push the
    edit button for a common edit command, like this:

    private void institutionGrid_EditCommand(object source,
    anyGrid.EditItemIndex = e.Item.ItemIndex;
    anyGrid.DataBind();
    }

    the DataGrid looses all rows, event if the dataset hasn't
    changed and is (supposed to be) stored in the session
    object and re-read at Page_Load.

    I really need some help with this.

    Thanks in advance,
    Ingeborg

    PS: For those of you reading the aspnet forum too, sorry
    for posting this in the wrong place...

    Ingeborg, Jun 28, 2003