    showing two that field one as hyperlink and other as normal .. i want to
    remove the normal one...

    thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?YW1qYWQ=?=, Jun 8, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YW1qYWQ=?=

    Jared Guest

    amjad wrote:
    > Hi i have datagrid which has two fields. i need to make the width of one
    > feild depend upon the data width. how to change the style at run time
    > and other question is

    I think if you don't set any width value the column will auto adjust.

    > suppose i have 100 records in my data grid i want to show the each row
    > number as field like excel where 1,2,3,4 etc represent row number..

    There is a function in SQL Server to create a row number, if your data
    is coming from there the easiest way would be to write it into your
    SQL. Otherwise, I am not sure how to do this.

    > third in that datagrid i have on field as hyper link for some reason it
    > showing two that field one as hyperlink and other as normal .. i want to
    > remove the normal one...

    I suspect that your datagrid is set to 'Auto-generate fields'. Turn
    this option off and the duplicate should dissapear.

    Jared, Jun 8, 2006