DataGrid question

Guest

Hi i have datagrid which has two fields. i need to make the width of one
feild depend upon the data width. how to change the style at run time
and other question is

suppose i have 100 records in my data grid i want to show the each row
number as field like excel where 1,2,3,4 etc represent row number..

third in that datagrid i have on field as hyper link for some reason it
showing two that field one as hyperlink and other as normal .. i want to
remove the normal one...

thanks

Jared

amjad said:
Hi i have datagrid which has two fields. i need to make the width of one
feild depend upon the data width. how to change the style at run time
and other question is

I think if you don't set any width value the column will auto adjust.
suppose i have 100 records in my data grid i want to show the each row
number as field like excel where 1,2,3,4 etc represent row number..

There is a function in SQL Server to create a row number, if your data
is coming from there the easiest way would be to write it into your
SQL. Otherwise, I am not sure how to do this.
third in that datagrid i have on field as hyper link for some reason it
showing two that field one as hyperlink and other as normal .. i want to
remove the normal one...

I suspect that your datagrid is set to 'Auto-generate fields'. Turn
this option off and the duplicate should dissapear.