datagrid question

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by xzzy, Mar 31, 2008.

  1. xzzy

    xzzy Guest

    using 2003 and C#;

    I have a datagrid with these columns:

    ID Filename Size View Download

    - the ID column is invisible so I can get it's value
    - the View and Download columns are image buttons

    Questions:

    1) if View is clicked, how do I display it in a new browser window?

    2) if the file should not be viewed, only downloaded ( ex. and EXE
    file ), how do I make the view icon visible/invisible row by row?

    Thanks

    xzzy, Mar 31, 2008