dataGrid -- RadioGroupList.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by creaminds, Jul 22, 2005.

  1. creaminds

    creaminds Guest

    Hi.

    I wish to resolve this problem:

    I have a DataTable that holds the options for selling some goods. I
    wish to have a datagrid that shows my products name in one column and a
    RadioGroupList in another column in my data grid witch holds the
    selling options. I don't know how I can achieve this.

    I want when I'm creating the DataGrid to load for every product the
    slected option from the database, and if I change the option to updated
    it in may DataTable.

    For example:

    I have 3 products:

    Apples
    Cherries
    Carrot

    And the selling options are:

    1 pack
    2 packs
    3 packs

    I want to display a data grid like this:

    Product name Selling option (radio buttons)
    Apples 1 pack
    2 packs
    3 packs
    Cheries 1 pack