    spoils everything i am out to achieve.

    Any Suggestions!!
    AK
    Adam Knight, Aug 2, 2005

  2. Adam Knight

    Peter Blum Guest

    There is a bug in the DataGrid that affects controls which output javascript
    when they are placed into the footer (or header) and that part is invisible.
    You must set the Visible property on your control to false when the footer
    is also invisible. (You were close - setting Enabled to false. Switch to
    setting Visible=false)

    --- Peter Blum
    www.PeterBlum.com
    Email: