    please guide me how to workaround this problem.
    Thanks in advance.
    khalsa.
    khalsaiskingraajkaregakhalsa, Sep 18, 2003

  2. khalsaiskingraajkaregakhalsa

    SStory Guest

    where are you performing this action?

    In pageload?

    If so are you placing in if not is postback?

    If you did that then it would only happen once..
    I am not sure without seeing code, but suspect you have it in the wrong
    place.

    IS there a button they must click to execute the search?

    Please give more info..

    Shane

    "khalsaiskingraajkaregakhalsa" <> wrote in message
    > hello all,
    > i have made a application in vb.net which searchs for some products on the
    > net and after collecting the information about them ,the results are
    > displayed in a datagrid.the results are stored in a dataset which is then
    > bound to the datagrid.the code for this is-
    > dataset.Tables.Add(dtable)
    >
    > dgrid.DataSource = dataset.Tables(0)
    >
    > dgrid.ReadOnly = True
    >

    > now when the search is conducted for first time ,the results are displayed
    > in the datagrid .But when we search again without restarting the

    application
    > for a second product,the search results are not displayed in the datagrid
    > which again shows the first search results.I have to restart the

    application

    SStory, Sep 22, 2003

  3. hello sstory,
    i m using windows forms in vb.net.yes there is a search button to execute
    the search.
    khalsa

    khalsaiskingraajkaregakhalsa, Sep 23, 2003
  4. khalsaiskingraajkaregakhalsa

    SStory Guest

    Maybe your are caching the data set and not refreshing?

    Maybe you are not rebinding after changes are made due to only bind in

    not ispostback or something

    SStory, Oct 30, 2003