datagrid related?

khalsaiskingraajkaregakhalsa

hello all,
i have made a application in vb.net which searchs for some products on the
net and after collecting the information about them ,the results are
displayed in a datagrid.the results are stored in a dataset which is then
bound to the datagrid.the code for this is-
dataset.Tables.Add(dtable)

dgrid.DataSource = dataset.Tables(0)

dgrid.ReadOnly = True

now when the search is conducted for first time ,the results are displayed
in the datagrid .But when we search again without restarting the application
for a second product,the search results are not displayed in the datagrid
which again shows the first search results.I have to restart the application
to get results for a different product.

please guide me how to workaround this problem.
Thanks in advance.
khalsa.

SStory

where are you performing this action?

In pageload?

If so are you placing in if not is postback?

If you did that then it would only happen once..
I am not sure without seeing code, but suspect you have it in the wrong
place.

IS there a button they must click to execute the search?

Please give more info..

Shane

khalsaiskingraajkaregakhalsa

hello sstory,
i m using windows forms in vb.net.yes there is a search button to execute
the search.
khalsa

SStory

Maybe your are caching the data set and not refreshing?

Maybe you are not rebinding after changes are made due to only bind in

not ispostback or something

Shane