datagrid: rendered with 'rules="all"' causes trouble in Netscape 7.02

Bernt Fischer

Hello

I want to render a datagrid with transparent borders (cellspacing = 1) so

the underlying background shines through. Unfortunately, ASPNET renders the

black borders in spite of the border=0 setting:

style="border-width:0px;border-style:None;width:468px;">

Does anyone know of an elegant (or even not-so-elegant) solution to this

problem that also works with Netscape 4.78 (this being the original reason

for the design with cellspacing = 1 and a background color)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Bernt

Natty Gur

Hi,

Non elegant one : Use Response filter to remove it.

Natty Gur, CTO
Dao2Com Ltd.
28th Baruch Hirsch st. Bnei-Brak
Israel , 51114

Phone Numbers:
Office: +972-(0)3-5786668
Fax: +972-(0)3-5703475
Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

Know the overall picture

Guogang

While research the answer of this problem for myself, I
found that it is as easy as set: DataGrid.GridLines = None.