Datagrid - Row height on last page

Phil Johnson

I have data that spans over several pages in a datagrid.

On the last page, the row heights seem to justify vertically, so if there
are say 14 records and the paging is ten, each row on the last page will take
up a quarter of the grid height.

Is there any way so that the row height will always be the same regardless
of the height of the grid or the number of rows being displayed?

--
Regards,

Phillip Johnson (MCSD For .NET)
PJ Software Development
www.pjsoftwaredevelopment.com

Phil Johnson

Thanks for that Eliyahu,

I will try setting the row height and removing the grid height then.
--
Regards,

Phillip Johnson (MCSD For .NET)
PJ Software Development
www.pjsoftwaredevelopment.com

Eliyahu Goldin said:
If you don't set the grid's height, it will keep the same height for all
rows.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer

Phil Johnson said:
I have data that spans over several pages in a datagrid.

On the last page, the row heights seem to justify vertically, so if there
are say 14 records and the paging is ten, each row on the last page will
take
up a quarter of the grid height.

Is there any way so that the row height will always be the same regardless
of the height of the grid or the number of rows being displayed?

--
Regards,

Phillip Johnson (MCSD For .NET)
PJ Software Development
www.pjsoftwaredevelopment.com

Eliyahu Goldin

If you worry about the very last row, in some cases you can trick the user
by placing the grid inside a <div> with the same background color. The user
will perceive it as a single grid and you don't need to worry about the last
row height.