Datagrid scroll bars

Oscar F

Hello.

I have a datagrid with vertical scroll bars (when is populated with more
than a number of rows the scroll bars appear).

But every time I must submit the page to the server the datagrid appers with
the scroll bars in its original position (at the first record of the grid).

How can I preserve the position of the scroll bar when I submit to the server?

Thank you.

Óscar.

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

..net datagrids do not have scroll bars. is this a .net control? or a 3rd
party control?
if you wrapped it in a div tag, about the simplest thing you can do is turn
smart navigation on. understand that smart navigation is known to be buggy
and should be avoided. your other option is to use a lot of javascript