Datagrid scrolling by putting it in another window?

Bruce W...1

I'd like to have a long datagrid that scrolls. Seems one way to
accomplish would be to put it in a frame. But is there a way to do this
without frames? Is there a way to have a window -- to another URL -- in
the middle of a page?

Thanks for your help.

dave

I like to write "bookmarks" (<a> tags)down the grid and
then put in some javascript at the end of the html to go
to that location.