    entire row?, or atleast fire the event so that I can catch it and write
    some code. Currently it doesn't do anything.

    Thanks

    Sehboo, Aug 12, 2005

  2. Sehboo

    Brock Allen Guest

    The common way is to emit javascript for the <tr> and change the CSS class
    to highlight it.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Aug 12, 2005

  3. Sehboo

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    see my blog posts

    How to develop a row-clickable DataGrid control?
    http://aspadvice.com/blogs/joteke/archive/2005/01/30/2315.aspx

    Developing a row-clickable GridView
    http://aspadvice.com/blogs/joteke/archive/2006/01/07/14576.aspx

    --