datagrid select ? (newbie)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by SStory, Sep 22, 2003.

  1. SStory

    SStory Guest

    Hey I am learning, but each control takes it's digging to fully
    understand....

    My question:

    I have a datagrid displaying everything I want.
    I have a select column.
    When clicked it changes the bgcolor.

    I want to have it show a link button that says confirm so that they click
    once and then click confirm again before an action is taken.

    How can I do this?

    Also, in the IDE for the datalist you can format templates? Is that not
    possible in the datagrid? I haven't found a way yet.

    Thanks in advance,

    Shane

    SStory, Sep 22, 2003