    or do I need to get rid of the datagrid control?

    Thanks,
    Charlie

    Charlie Smith, Jan 21, 2004

  2. From all I have learned this is "by design" for datagrid. The only
    workaround I found was an ugly one (cause both horizontal and vertical
    scroll bars to appear around the datagrid)

    The answer I finally adopted was to do away with the link element and
    use the title as the connecting link to the file. This actually
    turned out to be the best answer all round because it maintains my
    desired look but still provides the functionality.

    Charlie

    Charlie Smith, Jan 22, 2004