    between each datagrid row.

    Is it possible to accomplish this? Possibly printing a 2-inch blank row
    between each legitimate row? Thanks.
    =?Utf-8?B?TXJNaWtl?=, Dec 27, 2004

  2. You need to use css styles and play with rules padding-top, padding-bottom,
    margin-top, margin-bottom.

    Eliyahu

    "MrMike" <> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to specify (or somehow set) the amount of space between

    each
    > datagrid row without changing the amount of space between datagrid

    columns?

    Eliyahu Goldin, Dec 28, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TXJNaWtl?=

    John Blair Guest

    This is what i use to print a 2inch row exactly.

    width=100%/>

    John Blair, Dec 28, 2004
  4. MrMike..
    Hope u solved ur Problem..
    Patrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Dec 29, 2004
  5. Eliyahu Goldin wrote:
    > You need to use css styles and play with rules padding-top, padding-bottom,
    > margin-top, margin-bottom.
    >
    > Eliyahu
    >
    > "MrMike" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Is it possible to specify (or somehow set) the amount of space between

    > each
    >
    >>datagrid row without changing the amount of space between datagrid

    > columns?
    >
    >>I have a datagrid displaying data which needs to print on specially-sized
    >>labels. In order to accurately print one-datagrid row-per-label, I need

    >>somehow set 2-inches of blank space between each row.
    >>
    >>CellPadding and CellSpacing settings affect the amount of space between
    >>columns, as well as rows. But I need a way to just set a 2-inch margin
    >>between each datagrid row.
    >>
    >>Is it possible to accomplish this? Possibly printing a 2-inch blank row
    >>between each legitimate row? Thanks.

    I adjust the height of each of the *Template styles except one (can't
    remember which one) and it acts like a free floater that absorbs the
    left over space. I think it was the footer template.
    DM McGowan II, Dec 29, 2004