DataGrid Sort Column HeaderStyle

Guest

Hi!,

I am using the following CSS class for the DataGrid Head column wherein i am
sorting the recrods. The style works fine.. By default it puts an underline
for each header column. The underlin should be there except for the sorted
column.

Can anyone help me out.

----
CSS Class :

...grdHeaderClass, grdHeaderClass td, .grdHeaderClass a, .grdHeaderClass
a:link, .grdHeaderClass a:visited, .grdHeaderClass a:hover
{ }

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

Baren then apply the correct CSS:-
text-decoration: none
Hope it helps
patrick

Roger Helliwell

Hi!,

I am using the following CSS class for the DataGrid Head column wherein i am
sorting the recrods. The style works fine.. By default it puts an underline
for each header column. The underlin should be there except for the sorted
column.

Can anyone help me out.

----
CSS Class :

..grdHeaderClass, grdHeaderClass td, .grdHeaderClass a, .grdHeaderClass
a:link, .grdHeaderClass a:visited, .grdHeaderClass a:hover
{ }

One approach might be to add a style="text-decoration:none;" attribute
to the column header that is selected. The best way would to do this
would be to add a OnItemDataBound handler to your DataGrid. In this
method, check to see if the HeaderTemplate is being databound. If it
is, find the column that is currently the sort-order column and add
the css as above.

Let me know if you need more details, but that should get you started.

Roger