DataGrid Sorting in a Web User Control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Teemu Keiski, Nov 11, 2003.

  1. Teemu Keiski

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Set your machine's clock to correct time...

    You need to provide more details what happens inside the user control.

    --
    Teemu Keiski

    "vtreddy" <> wrote in message
    All:
    In my application I am using datagrid control, When I added the datagrid
    control to a webform , I could sort the datagrid with out any problme, but
    when I put the same datagrid in another web user control, and loading the
    user control dynamically depending upon the properties set in the main
    webform, In this scenario, The datagrid is displaying the results , but I
    could not sort, I am loading the Web user Control in the Main webForm in
    Page_Load, from there it is going to WebUser Control's PAGE_LOAD,but not to
    the DataGrid1_SortCommand, I think I am missing some thing here.

    Could any help on this,
    Thanks In Advance,
    VT

    vtreddy, Nov 28, 2003