DataGrid Sorting in a Web User Control

Teemu Keiski

Set your machine's clock to correct time...

You need to provide more details what happens inside the user control.

--
Teemu Keiski

All:
In my application I am using datagrid control, When I added the datagrid
control to a webform , I could sort the datagrid with out any problme, but
when I put the same datagrid in another web user control, and loading the
user control dynamically depending upon the properties set in the main
webform, In this scenario, The datagrid is displaying the results , but I
could not sort, I am loading the Web user Control in the Main webForm in
Page_Load, from there it is going to WebUser Control's PAGE_LOAD,but not to
the DataGrid1_SortCommand, I think I am missing some thing here.

Could any help on this,
Thanks In Advance,
VT

vtreddy