Datagrid Sorting problem

Leslie

I'm running into a puzzling phenomenon with a datagrid.
I have enabled sorting on a number of the columns. The
sorting works fine on my development machine, but doesn't
work at the client. The screen "blinks" and the data is
displayed in the same order.

An associated has also loaded the application on his
machine and it works fine there.

Has anyone run into this? Is it an operating system or
patch issue, or some other kind of version issue?

My machine is running Windows 2000 Professional SP3 and
the client is running Windows 2000 (server) SP3.

Thanks for your help,

Leslie

James Zhuo

It sounds like a problem with caching, Like when the page cached and you
refresh it, it still displays the same data. Check on that.